Why Support Yampa Valley Regional Airport(HDN)?
- More than 25% of the sales tax revenue attributed YVRA
- Key asset in the development of location neutral businesses
- Key to access for Yampa Valley based businesses, residents and oil & gas companies
- Directly and indirectly employed 433 people during the winter season
FEDEX and UPS air shipping terminal.
- 70-80% of the winter vacation visitors arrive through YVRA
- Access point to/from Denver, Minneapolis, Chicago, Atlanta, Newark, Houston, Dallas, L.A., San Francisco, Washington DC, Seattle, and 350 other national and international cities connecting to these direct flight origins
Total Economic Contribution to the Community driven by YVRA of $299.3 million in output and 3,034 jobs, with an annual payroll of $104.9 million.
According to the 2013 CDOT Economic Impact Study:
- Annual Direct Impact of $62,331,000
- General aviation Visitor Output Impact of $25,635,000
- Commercial Service Visitor Output Impact of $211,364,000
- Estimated Tax Receipts linked to the operation of YVRA of